Sa-dha, a member based association of microfinance institutions. It was registered in 1999 as not-for-profit organization. It is working with Government, NGOs and Financial Institutions in facilitative the orderly and appropriate growth of the Community Development Financial Institutions in India. This is done though the policy advocacy, standards, capacity building, research and documentation.
Sa-Dhan focuses on the following aims and objectives:
- Provide a forum for organisations and individuals engaged in the field of community development finance, to meet, share and exchange their experiences, expertise and resources.
- Serve as a catalyst for further building the field of community development finance in India.
- Strengthen the capacities of CDFIs through research, consultancy and training in different aspects of community development finance.
- Establish jointly, minimum standards of performance, both developmental and financial, which members would have to adhere to and encourage CDFIs to adopt the same.
- Establish linkages between members and ResourceCentre.htm institutions, such as funding agencies, training, and consultancy and research institutions.
Sa-Dhan shall also have powers to frame rules and bylaws, and to amend them under its Constitution, and the Governing Board shall have power to control the affairs of the Association.
A 1-248, 3rd Floor, Sadarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029, India
P: 0091 11 47174400